Meet The Doctors
Chiropractor Jeff Wild D.C.
Dr. Wild was born and raised in Neenah, Wisconsin and furthered his education by attending the UW-Oshkosh and Palmer College of Chiropractic. While at Palmer College, Dr. Wild also spent 3 years in advanced studies at the renowned Troxell Chiropractic Intern Program. He began his Sheboygan Chiropractic and Wellness practice in 1986 after post graduate work in Davenport, Iowa and Appleton, Wisconsin.
Besides the extensive chiropractic training and continuing education Dr. Wild has received, he has an equally dedicated passion in the field of nutrition. This interest in nutrition spans more than 25years, involving countless nutritional seminars and additional studies with Ulan Nutritional Systems in Tampa, Florida. Dr. Wild received his State of Wisconsin Nutritional Counciling Certification in 2008.
Dr. Wild’s professional affiliations include the International Chiropractic Association; the Wisconsin Chiropractic Associtiation; the Advanced Gonstead Research Society; and being an instructor, past Treasurer and past President of the Gonstead Methodology Institute’s chiropractic teaching seminars.
Since coming to Sheboygan, Dr. Wild has been involved in numerous community activities including being an active member and on the Board of Directors for the Sheboygan Jaycees, Sheboygan Evening Optimists, Sheboygan Laker’s Ice Center and Lakeshore United FC Soccer (formally SC United). He has also coached Sheboygan youth baseball as well as Sayso and Select soccer for 14 years.
He has been married to his wife Pat for 28 years and has 3 children and 1 grandchild. His interests beyond the family include fishing, most sports (especially football), working out and outdoor activities.
Chiropractor Katrine K. Colton D.C.
Dr. Katrine Colton is a Wausau native. She pursued her Bachelor's degree in Dietetics and Nutritional Science at UW-Madison and then interned with Germany’s top nutritionist in Freiburg, Germany. Returning home, she earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic.
During her chiropractic education, she interned in three Gonstead offices and was a teaching assistant in chiropractic technique classes. In June 2018 Dr. Colton graduated summa cum laude with academic excellence and research honors awards. Thereafter, she developed a thriving family wellness practice in Berlin, WI for 3.5 years. After getting married she moved to Sheboygan to join her husband, Brian. In her free time she enjoys cross-country skiing, world travel, cooking healthy meals, gardening, hiking, yoga, weightlifting, biking, involvement with her church, and spending time with friends.
Dr. Colton is passionate about the Gonstead system of Chiropractic. The Gonstead system recognizes that people are not all the same - they are different, and require individualized adjustments and care. After assessing the unique nature of each patient, the Gonstead system then pinpoints the root causes of problems and addresses them. Through her practice, Dr. Colton has seen Gonstead chiropractic change countless lives from tiny newborns to people well into their 90s. Dr. Colton treats men and women of all ages for a wide range of issues. She has also received advanced training in pediatric and pregnancy populations, so she can assist women who wish to start a family, throughout pregnancy, and then give their newborns the best start to life with their first adjustments. Her mission is to improve each person’s health to achieve maximum function and quality of life. Through chiropractic care, nutritional guidance and creating wellness goals, Dr. Colton is excited to serve the Sheboygan community and inspire each person to pursue their greatest level of health.
Why I am a Doctor of Chiropractic
“Because I honor the inborn potential of everyone to be truly healthy. Because I desire to help the newborn, the aged, and those without hope. Because I choose to care for the patient with the disease, not the disease. Because I wish to assist rather than intrude; to free rather than control. Because I seek to correct the cause, not its effect. Because I know doctors do not heal, only the body can heal itself. Because I have been called to serve others. Because I want to make a difference. Because every day I get to witness miracles. Because I know it is right.”
- Practiced Gonstead chiropractic in Berlin, WI from July 2018 – December 2021 and had a thriving, family wellness practice
- Completed 60 hours of training in Dynamic Body Balancing for levels I, II, V from Dr. Carol Phillips- consisting of advanced cranial and orofacial work, myofascial release and craniosacral techniques for infants and pediatric populations in 2021
- Completed training on Chiropractic Considerations for Tethered Oral Tissue and Co-Management of Infants with Sub-optimal Breastfeeding in 2021
- Instructor for the Gonstead Methodology Institute since 2021
- Personally mentored by the international authority on pediatric chiropractic care, Dr. Claudia Anrig, author of Pediatric Chiropractic, since 2020
- Post-doctorate nutritional certification for the State of Wisconsin since 2019
- Webster-certified for helping pregnant moms since 2019
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association since 2019
- Member of the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association since 2019
- Troxell Intern in the Troxell Intern Program from 2016-2018 in Davenport, IA
- Completed a Preceptorship with Gonstead Chiropractor Dr. Jeffrey Wild from March – June 2018 in Sheboygan, WI
- Completed an Internship with Gonstead Chiropractor Dr. Rick Burns from October 2017 – March 2018 in Moline, IL
- Recipient of 100 Hours Plaque for study in the most advanced work in the Gonstead System—Gonstead Methodology Institute in 2018
- Recipient of 100 Hours certificate in additional Gonstead training in the Gonstead Boot Camp Seminars – Dr. Herb Wood, Gonstead Clinical Studies Society in 2018
- Doctorate of Chiropractic degree, Summa Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA in 2018
- Academic Excellence Award from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA in 2018
- Research Honors Award from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA with a platform presentation of my research in Dallas, Texas in March 2018 at a chiropractic research conference
- Published research in the Journal of Chiropractic Education in 2018
- Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in Nutritional Science & Dietetics in 2013
|Monday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
1:30pm - 5:30pm
|Tuesday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
1:30pm - 5:30pm
|Wednesday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
1:30pm - 5:30pm
|Thursday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
1:30pm - 5:30pm
|Friday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only|
|Sunday||By Appointment Only|